Saturday, March 26, 2011

A matter of time

So we inseminated on Monday. It is not Saturday night. I am many things. Patient is NOT one of them lol.
Yesterday Rhea calls me and says that someone at her school who is a self proclaimed tarrot card reader (or psychic, I forget which lol) ..anyway this person told her that not only was she , in fact, pregnant but that she was carrying two girls AND a boy LOL..she's been having anxiety since..bless her heart lol
(not that the mere idea hasnt produced some levels of anxiety in me as well, because it has lol)
He told her that the first ultra sound would reveal only one fetus, but there would be three. I dont typicaly put a lot of faith in this sort of thing though it does intrigue me. 
The next day (today) he tells her that the "feeling" of her being pregnant is even more clear and told her to be sure an take her prenatal vitamins and drink her ensure...again, I'm not saying that I necessarily believe it, but it would be "just" my luck to plan for just "that one last child" and end up having THREE more..Id just Shit!! LOL
Then I told her, "um..did I mention that my Dad is a twin?"...lol I did fail to mention that , lol, It just never occurred to me as something important.
So now, we wait, watch for symptoms like nausea, sore boobs, ect. and pray for that positive pregnancy test.  She says that with her last 5 pregnancies, she has *always* known she was pregnant before she actually got a positive test. She's gonna do the first test Monday which is really early. If she is pregnant with one child, it is possible for it to still read negative since it is still pretty early. With multiple births, the mother's body produces even more hormones , which would results in an early positive test, so if we do actually happen to get a positive test Monday we are ALL gonna be on pins and needles for a while LOL.
I don't want to jinx it but I do have a feeling that she is pregnant..time will tell:)

No comments:

Post a Comment