Monday, March 14, 2011

In the air

Well, we are days away from insemination and Im thinking the best thing I can do right now for my own sanity is just put it out of my head lol. I am the kind of person who has the tendency to obsess over things I have no control over, sooooo lol All we are waiting for now is for Rhea's ovulation calculations to tell us what day (s) are going to be optimal. about a week and a half from now, roughly.
Luckily I have LOTS to distract me! lol As you all know , we recent;y received our non profit status for Noahs Arc inc. So the wild animal permits that we most recent;y applied for (we have to apply annually) are not under my name, but under the name of the organization. This past saturday we received our permit for the year which includes our new baby raccoon, our new baby fox and the baby skunk :)
Our permits allow us to have the animals, show then for educational purposes as well as breeding for the same reasons.
This past weekend was SO nice. We put up a wrought iron fence up around the pond and too the ducks from their winter enclosure and placed them in the pond again. OMG they were SO happy that one of the drakes (thats a male duck) started breeding with one of the females within minutes of having gotten into the water lol.
So, lots of "baby making" in the air :)
Hope this post finds you all well , and I truly appreciate your interest in my life, more than you know. At this tare, before too long we will be getting ready to buy some more land and gearing up for grant writing and bugging rich people for donations LOL..know any? lol
Donny

No comments:

Post a Comment