Sunday, March 6, 2011

Being Positive

Today I stopped and thought about aaaaall the time I have spent thinking " I can't.. or  "I wish I could", or "Thats will never happen to me because..."
I wonder what happen if those sentences started out:
I can..
I will...
When this happens to me, I will....
I have recently been struggling to embrace this idea that every thought, every action, is well within our control,  that we have full control over what kinds of future we have...what kind we *create*
Is it so hard to believe that maybe just being positive, thinking positively, and believing, really believing that our thoughts directly affect what our lives look like? 
Go ahead. I dare you. Imagine yourslef being happy
Imagine yourself achieving your goals..not the ones that you "should" want , but the things that you really want.  The ones that you fear deep down are unachievable. Do it.
I think about all the things I have accomplished ..the things that I am proud of.  I did a lot of those things when people around me thought I couldn't/shouldn't. ..but I did exactly what I said I would, and Im just now learning how to get that mind set back. So, go ahead, BELIEVE YOU WILL ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS........I DO.

1 comment:

  1. I always start my day with, "i will own my own salon", or "I am going to have a great day". But remember, you always have to be grateful and thanful for all that you have first before your wishes....(but I know you do~I'm just reminding your readers.) :-) Then your wishes and visions come true! xo! So far all I'm wishing for has come true, and I have not even started my vision board yet. But all I do in envision it in my head.

    ReplyDelete