Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Time to make the doughnuts

I am SO not  a morning person LOL. Yes , Ive started with that:)
(..LOL and here some proof of that..I just told my 4 year old:
:" Stop eating and talk!"....LOL of course I meant the opposite)
I tell ya , its nice that all four kids are getting ready for school at the same time now. Its been a lot more convenient since i found ll day pre school for the toddlers; makes my life a little easier. What's become quite obvious is that we need to finish the second bathroom in the basement ASAP. We have most of th ework done, plumbing and such, just need to put up the walls and tiles on the floor. It was so bad when the kids were staggered in the morning, but now I have toddlers waiting to brush teeth because certain teenagers I know are taking too long in the bathroom...lol, yes it is interesting :) Not to mention the fact that with six guys in the house, that ONE bathroom starts smelling like a high school locker room REAL quick lol
On top of all this  the quarter is ending at school soon, I have one paper due next week, one test and a final exam coming up...crunch time. Ive never been a straight A student. I do well, but I work hard for teh grades I get. I can see my masters degree at the end of the tunnel..that ever elusive perverbial carrot..waiting ..sigh lol So today I really have to get some work done
But ya know what? I Rock! Wanna know why??? lol
Because not only am I not a morning person, but I get it together enough to get four kids ready, make them all breakfast, getting them dressed them, brushing teeth, throwing myself together,  THEN driving each of them to school...THREE separate schools!...and I still have time to bitch about it in my blog !LOL
Thanks for listening my friends  :)
See you real soon
xox
D

No comments:

Post a Comment