Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Old note

(For those of you who follow me on facebook, you may recognize this note from there. I posted it a few months back, but as Ive started this blog,I want to make this a completion of some of my better stuff :)

Driving down I-75 North after class tonight. I was singing with the radio..nothing major..just enjoying the song and I notice this car full of girls pull up next to me and they were laughing their asses off!!! I was like, "Pft..whatever, Im just singin..." I dismissed it.
About 5 miles up the road I was mortified to have realized that they were probably laughing at me because I had been so into Vogue-ing ..that without even thinking about it , I had been steering with my knees so I could Vogue ....lol..smh...Bald white guy in his 40's in an SUV vogue-ing on a tuesday night..priceless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment